Monday, January 21, 2013

A Little Introduction...

Whether you've just stumbled across this blog or we both share a common interest, welcome! My name is Sean Hamill. I'm currently a sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Criminology and plans to minor in Mathematical Programming and Management Information Systems. I'm hoping to pursue a career in the field of digital forensics, possibly for the government or in the private sector. As for hobbies, I tend to enjoy dabbling in different creative mediums. Recently I've been trying to animate, which has been quite an interesting challenge.

I still have a lot to improve on, but Source Filmmaker has been pretty fun to tinker with.

As for the reason I have taken the Art and Technology course, it really came down to the need for an art credit. However, I decided to go with a class that I thought I found appealing, and could really take an interest in. After looking over the syllabus, I cannot wait to see what this class has in store. It seems like it is going to be a unique experience, and could be one of my favorite classes this semester. I guess I'll figure it out more as the semester progresses, but I definitely have high hopes for Art and Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment